1995-11-07 - Re: toolkits?

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1051131be6654453c816280877f1ca0695797a8fceb31be249c7ee6b85dd53a7
Message ID: <acc415d311021004dd09@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:27:17 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:27:17 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: toolkits?

The most common typo (of any significance) I seem to make is leaving out
the "not" in a strongly worded statement:

>You may have gotten no responses because it generally is not up to a state
>government to ensure that "mediocrity" in the Internet is avoided (though
>I'm not sure what is meant by "mediocrity." If it is security and
>anonymity, this is definitely the state government's responsibility, or
                               ^
                               not
>even area of interest.)

It's almost as if I'm "leaning on the horn" so much as I'm typing, that I
leave out the all-important "not" modifier.

My apologies.

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.