1995-11-15 - So. FL Cypherpunks Keysigning/Party

Header Data

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3dc46254c6fd80e6db96b5925089a597d87c4fb3d714f09954a598370f62f094
Message ID: <199511151832.NAA33898@tequesta.gate.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 02:51:47 +0800

Raw message

From: liberty@gate.net (Jim Ray)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 02:51:47 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: So. FL Cypherpunks Keysigning/Party

Regards, Jim Ray

"...the politicians have been arguing over whether to increase the
   budget enormously or just hugely. The news media refer to this
   process as 'cutting' the budget." -- Dave Barry

Visit my "Pretty Good Homepage" at http://shopmiami.com/prs/jimray/
PGP key Fingerprint  51 5D A2 C3 92 2C 56 BE  53 2D 9C A1 B3 50 C9 C8
Key id. #  E9BD6D35 (key on page & servers) <liberty@gate.net> IANAL
Help Phil! email zldf@clark.net or http://www.netresponse.com/zldf