1995-11-04 - Re: consumer products that make nice sources

Header Data

From: mhkohne@discordia.org (Michael Kohne)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4e568beaeb16dce068ff9273a9eb8f47ad035af9cd2668309a5fe1cd3d1e9a90
Message ID: <v02120d00acc195427273@[205.164.159.32]>
Raw Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 06:43:57 +0800

Raw message

From: mhkohne@discordia.org (Michael Kohne)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 06:43:57 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: consumer products that make nice sources

----
Michael Kohne                  mhkohne@discordia.org or mhkohne@moberg.com
"Quantum mechanics is your friend"
Key fingerprint =  EE 22 9D 9B 32 5E F1 37  D2 B3 DC 78 19 24 D1 E8

Thread