1995-11-19 - Re: CANADIAN PRESS REPORTS (was Re: CSE gets flak on TV)

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Message Hash: 5728eefe1aca1a624be242477acc7ceeb0ee6bfee178720665f1dc7dd20d0959
Message ID: <199511182351.SAA00184@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <199511182325.PAA04123@jobe.shell.portal.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-11-19 00:06:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 08:06:31 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 08:06:31 +0800
To: anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com
Subject: Re: CANADIAN PRESS REPORTS (was Re: CSE gets flak on TV)

I hope everyone realizes that Detweiler is probably arguing with
himself, three levels deep. I must admit that the levels he stoops to
in order to draw attention to himself are pathetic. Why don't you just
stick to posting as Vlad Nurzi? Its more dignified.

anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com writes:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 1995 anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com wrote:
>
> > >Taking three successive news stories from three days ... (press stories,
> > >I've since pulled for my own reference) and pasting them together to
> > >indicate some type of Machiaevellian?? (sp) exercise is simply "not done."

> > I still feel such a sense of violation with what LD did, such an utter
> > sense of helplessness at the character assassination I've suffered at his
> > hands, that I feel that I must take some token action to "set the
> > record straight".  Something which clears my name.
> >
> > Here is the TRUE unedited story for the list which Deitweiler felt he
> > had to TWIST to the nth degree.  His attempt at making mountains out
> > of mole hills will not succeed with this one.
>
> This story truly is a non-starter.  Big deal.  It really has no
> relevance to this international list.  This is simply a Canadian matter.

Thread