1995-11-13 - Re: The Crypto Applications we would rather not talk about

Header Data

From: tien@well.sf.ca.us (Lee Tien)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5f0bc8d245aebec8a0c4f3ea8d62ef4253cc5d5d04d69ede91c54b8527483a6c
Message ID: <199511131617.IAA28486@well.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 01:45:05 +0800

Raw message

From: tien@well.sf.ca.us (Lee Tien)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 01:45:05 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: The Crypto Applications we would rather not talk about

>     Anonymous remailer and PGP
>     Unusual applications
>
>I dont know if anyone else caught it last year
>but High Times discovered anonymous remailers
>and PGP for an article last year for
>anonymous remote control of grow rooms.

Actually, the NYT Magazine did a cover story on pot growing within the last
year, and toward the end one of the Americans doing grow rooms in Holland
said specifically that he was looking toward anonymous electronic
communications as a way to control his grow rooms remotely and securely.

Lee

Thread