1995-11-03 - Re: What!!!

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 60978045381dc802c863befc2d924aaca4a496d8c3a64a4ec808cc895714c722
Message ID: <acbef6c303021004c367@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 14:55:37 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 14:55:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: What!!!

At 11:25 PM 11/2/95, tony266@vabeach.email.net wrote:

>Can someone tell me this cypherpunks is all about???

Grammar not best subject his. List sense make after read for time.

--Klaus!

More seriously, when you subscribed you undoubtedly got a "Welcome"
message. I suggest you read it.

Reading topics that interest you on the list is the best way to learn what
it "is all about." The Cypherpunks list archives and Cyphernomicon are also
useful. They are in various places, including these Web sites:

http://www.hks.net/cpunks/index.html

http://www.oberlin.edu/~brchkind/cyphernomicon/

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.