1995-11-29 - Response to ping re: CJR

Header Data

From: Raph Levien <raph@c2.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ed2eeef9a30062d582cef715e8bdbcbb06162f02ae8fcaea74083693d20fa482
Message ID: <199511292240.OAA09940@infinity.c2.org>
Raw Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 07:10:28 +0800

Raw message

From: Raph Levien <raph@c2.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 07:10:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Response to ping re: CJR

I just got a message on my answering machine from Sam Capino. He said
they are working on answer to my CJR. They had hoped to get it out by
now, but were set back by "the furlough." I had called him about a
week ago to check up on the status, but at the time only got his
answering machine.

Of course, the original 15 days have passed, but I'm perfectly willing
to let that slide since I'm not completely sure that the CJR was
submitted using exactly the right process.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Raph

Thread