1995-12-22 - Re: ex encrypted script

Header Data

From: Jeff Gehlbach <jeffg@HiWAAY.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 11ec7117180188117c497e6964592cfcce6c4480e582e6d51da64c94a344bb57
Message ID: <9512220528.AA24323@fly.HiWAAY.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Dec 95 21:29:10 PST

Raw message

From: Jeff Gehlbach <jeffg@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 95 21:29:10 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: ex encrypted script

---====<jeffg@hiwaay.net>====---
Finger for PGP key & Geek Code * No lemurs were harmed creating this sig.

 "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
  thinking we were at when we created them."	- Albert Einstein

Thread