1995-12-06 - CFP ‘96

Header Data

From: “Rev. Ben” <samman-ben@CS.YALE.EDU>
To: Den of CryptoAnarchists <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 33f5df561635f0a7c1fc13a62dc7e55710bbbec763a89e44da83a4e855926c48
Message ID: <Pine.A32.3.91.951205215612.23874A-100000@VIPER.ZOO2.CS.YALE.EDU>
Raw Date: Tue, 5 Dec 95 18:56:14 PST

Raw message

From: "Rev. Ben" <samman-ben@CS.YALE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 95 18:56:14 PST
To: Den of CryptoAnarchists <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: CFP '96

I'm going to CFP '96 and was wondering if any cpunks wanted to share a
hotel room with me(or even better, offer me crash space on the floor).

If so, mail me and we'll work something out.

And now back to your regularly scheduled rants and GAK'ing.

Ben.
____
"If what Proust says is true, that happiness is the absence of fever, then
I will never know happiness. For I am possessed by a fever for knowledge,
experience, and creation."                                      -Anais Nin
PGP Encrypted Mail Welcomed      Finger samman@powered.cs.yale.edu for key

Thread