1995-12-04 - Re: GAK Flap Happening at a Good Time–Journalists Read!

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: blancw@accessone.com
Message Hash: 558a9c88a4ca2ddd937b1f2994cbc3c6b59ad9d5228fa7af98d08c68bb65cbcf
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.951204023207.24617A-100000@polaris.mindport.net>
Reply To: <9512040703.AA14762@pulm1.accessone.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-04 07:32:40 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Dec 95 23:32:40 PST

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 95 23:32:40 PST
To: blancw@accessone.com
Subject: Re: GAK Flap Happening at a Good Time--Journalists Read!

On Sun, 3 Dec 1995 blancw@accessone.com wrote:

> Uni, if you're so overwhelmingly and absolutely incensed with Netscape, why
> don't you write to Jim Clark yourself and tell him about his spinelessness and
> all your other opinions of him, his unaccceptable attitude, and his worthless
> company, instead of getting granular with Jim and Dan here on the list?
>
> After all, Jim Clark is the one who made the unpleasant statements.
>
>   ..
> Blanc

I would hope that other's might recognize the trend in Netscape and work
to act as I have.

I have written Mr. Clark.

---
My prefered and soon to be permanent e-mail address: unicorn@schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information

Thread