1995-12-04 - more examples of privacy invasion as a prelude to oppresion desired

Header Data

From: fc@all.net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8b35e2b62b0c9f2b092b5491702f63390d5ffe891751dbaea95e0a7507867561
Message ID: <9512040224.AA11723@all.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Dec 95 18:27:24 PST

Raw message

From: fc@all.net (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 95 18:27:24 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: more examples of privacy invasion as a prelude to oppresion desired

I think it would be a very good idea to collect a great deal more data
in support of the correlation between the reduction in privacy and the
removal of other rights - eventually resulting in bad things -
throughout history.  I would be happy to collect as much data as
possible on this from the cypherpunks (and others) and to post the
information in a more complete form when the examples start to slow
down.

The more facts and citations you can provide, the better it will be
for the purposes of making this point clear, accurate, and hard to
dispute.

-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net/
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236

Thread