1995-12-10 - Whew!

Header Data

From: “Ed Carp” <ecarp@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a2ecbb4b67a552d3b124973944a4fd9147cd66ca4e12da9a2c0c12c99fda6c10
Message ID: <199512101007.EAA23520@khijol>
Raw Date: Sun, 10 Dec 95 01:05:18 PST

Raw message

From: "Ed Carp" <ecarp@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 95 01:05:18 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Whew!

I just finished leafing through Schneier's "Applied Cryptography",
second edition.  Lots of new stuff, good and very thorough coverage
of protocols and implementations, including weaknesses and processes
behind same.  If an idiot like me can understand this stuff (and if
you don't believe I'm an idiot, just ask Perry), anyone can.  I
highly recommend the book, it's an absolute bargain at $50 USD.

Should be required reading for anyone before being allowed to post
here. :)

Thread