1995-12-01 - Re: Getting a copy of the Jim Clark speech

Header Data

From: Frank Stuart <fstuart@vetmed.auburn.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ad79d7f2a1e1c25b2c430c8d40c74e47755864733984cf84b8ac37aaefc690bd
Message ID: <199512010343.VAA26254@snoopy.vetmed.auburn.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 12:36:30 +0800

Raw message

From: Frank Stuart <fstuart@vetmed.auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 12:36:30 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Getting a copy of the Jim Clark speech

>If he has not clarified his position by tomorrow evening, I will set up some
>web pages explaining the situation and decrying Netscape's apparent
>position on key escrow (GAK). I have the quotes that L. McCarthy posted,
>and Jeff Weinstein's response. I have not been able to get the article off
>the server yet (possible all the cypherpunks downloading it?). Any other
>documents I should include?

I'm working on an "obnoxify" program to convert normal html documents into
documents that look normal to non-netscape browsers, but are too painful to
read with netscape (</BLINK>, <FONT SIZE=1>, etc.).  I think tomorrow evening
would be a good time to decide whether or not to distribute it.

                          | (Douglas) Hofstadter's Law:
Frank Stuart              | It always takes longer than you expect, even
fstuart@vetmed.auburn.edu | when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

Thread