1995-12-04 - Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

Header Data

From: Jay Campbell <edge@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bbd00d5a046c8f0d09045e78bf38f390be553ba45cd8abb2767d94f651a666e0
Message ID: <199512040320.TAA29525@you.got.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Dec 95 17:55:30 PST

Raw message

From: Jay Campbell <edge@got.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 95 17:55:30 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

>Gee, and Tim May didn't get a new ISP when his current PC-ISP canceled
>his Usenet access because of his protected speech and then gave it back
>only if he included a disclaimer on his messages.  Fire away, Cypherpunks!!!

Get your facts straight before spewing this nonsense to the masses. There's
not an ounce of reality reflected anywhere in that whole sentence.
--
   Jay Campbell                edge@got.net - Operations Manager
   -=-=-=-=-=-=-               Sense Networking, Santa Cruz Node

"On the Information Superhighway, I'm the guy
  behind you in this morning's traffic jam leaning on his horn."

Thread