1995-12-17 - Re: BosniaLINK

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d13a381dedf93eb44541885b10646479bab880cfe473f94a0fc4294109118335
Message ID: <199512171747.MAA06815@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <199512171340.OAA14680@utopia.hacktic.nl>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-17 18:12:24 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 02:12:24 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 02:12:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: BosniaLINK

What I want to know is this: why the hell do you think this is
interesting to cypherpunks, and why do people like you continue to
post random URLs, news stories, etc, that have nothing to do with
cryptography, privacy, or anything else remotely discussed on this
mailing list, even though lots of people repeatedly state that it
isn't desired? Are you an NSA operative attempting to reduce our
effectiveness, or just from a drug company hoping to raise our blood
pressure?

.pm

Anonymous writes:

>    BosniaLINK Banner
>
>    Welcome to BosniaLINK, the official Department of Defense
> information

Thread