1995-12-07 - Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
To: Jeff Weinstein <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e9ace6d783c15732386e3a04a3ba946cb80ed819697cb1d8c97718127d95357d
Message ID: <199512070629.WAA07401@blob.best.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 6 Dec 95 22:28:45 PST

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 95 22:28:45 PST
To: Jeff Weinstein <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

At 02:14 AM 12/6/95 -0800, Jeff Weinstein wrote:
>  Our representative at the NIST meeting said [GAK is evil] there today.
> It should be up on the web site in a few days when he gets
> back from DC.

Dang, I was just working on my "death to netscape" page before
I started reading my mail.  I had done the text, and was going
to start stripping background out of the dirty pictures, so that
my server would not drop to its knees.  The text is visible when
viewed in netscape, but the pictures are not.

Should have done the fun part first.

Let us know when the position is put on the web.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com

Thread