1995-12-21 - Cypherpunks resumes?

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f4bc5bc8fcd4f604f7fb0566d1c7fea523f482505ffdf6bfccd2ebf0d06bdcc9
Message ID: <199512210755.IAA28350@utopia.hacktic.nl>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 23:55:10 PST

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 23:55:10 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cypherpunks resumes?

Is there any chance of seeing a Cypherpunks 'Rogues Gallery' of sorts
in the archives anytime soon?  It would be nice to see a face connected
to the postings here.  Some of us don't get the chance of getting out
west for the parties, The only other thing I know about Tim May besides
being one of the Fathers of the Cypherpunks is that he was a naked hippie
in a hot tub at some party that Robert Hettinga was at some weeks ago,

That doesn't paint a good picture for me.

Thanks,

A.E.N.

Thread