1995-12-18 - Re: Encrypted telnet…

Header Data

From: wlkngowl@unix.asb.com (Mutatis Mutantdis)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f52d18e973b549c1ec69f4011378c027b5b22cc85abeb4f50ed54926064fd1e2
Message ID: <199512180438.XAA08244@UNiX.asb.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 14:01:25 +0800

Raw message

From: wlkngowl@unix.asb.com (Mutatis Mutantdis)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 14:01:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Encrypted telnet...

On Fri, 15 Dec 95 12:48:41 CST, you wrote:

An alternative to writing an entirely new proggie might be to write an
add-on DLL for Windoze telnet clients that support add-ons... EWAN
comes to mind here.

>I am looking for an encrypted telnet (or rlogin/etc) package
>that supports a Windoze client.

>It looks like all the normal ones that I can find
>(SSH, SRA telnet, SSLtelnet, etc) are just under Unixoids.
>Don't get me wrong - I would prefer to use Unix, but I am
>headed off to locations, where I know all I'll have access to
>is Windows, with a PPP stack to some ISP.

>I'ld write it myself, - pasteing different packages together,
>but I need it working in a day or two.  Can anyone help me here?

>Thanks,
>Dan
>Dan Oelke                                  Alcatel Network Systems
>droelke@aud.alcatel.com                             Richardson, TX

Thread