1995-12-23 - Re: Cypherpunks resumes?

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: Dan Harmon <harmon@tenet.edu>
Message Hash: f54badf132390d1ee99d7af839471685ca88d2b7e786b32c96869e57d684c43e
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.951223072333.16731B-100000@usr5.primenet.com>
Reply To: <acfef043040210048277@[205.199.118.202]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-23 09:16:24 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 17:16:24 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 1995 17:16:24 +0800
To: Dan Harmon <harmon@tenet.edu>
Subject: Re: Cypherpunks resumes?

Dan Harmon wrote:

> and pose the question
> 'who the fuck are you.?'

    good choice of expletives....

    'who the fuck are you.?'  --nobody, I guess.

	I have a Piled higher and Deeper in information techniques
    from Zuerich (undergrad at Harvard in physical chemistry --boring);
    I've been around since before the dawn of arpa net, probably as long
    as TCMay --but I've never held a "job";
	I've personally coded two 250,000+ line packages which made me
    more than comfortable, even if one did go down the black hole (and
    countless other things like the bit-slice firmware to replace the
    B3500s in missle silos);
	I have been charged with crypto offenses by the Feds; and, I have
    been charged with "treasonable" technology export by the Feds; and, a
    long time aog did more than one tour in USMC special operations in SE
    Asia --as a BNCO and chopper pilot.
	Oh, yeah, I forgot, I hold a license to practice before the court
    in a couple European countries.

    read the following while playing 'Hotel California'

	So, who the fuck am I?  --just another aging 300 lb gorilla,
    long haired hippie California freak with an outlaw chopper.

	So, who am I?  Nobody, I guess  -just attila.

Thread