1996-01-29 - Re: [NOISE] Re: The Big Lie

Header Data

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
To: jfricker@vertexgroup.com (John F. Fricker)
Message Hash: 2cc5aadc16a647771b62a162b43e66c82823e081d931a224c6d6a40ba94da056
Message ID: <ad314e1b1a0210043493@[205.199.118.202]>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:32:22 +0800

Raw message

From: tcmay@got.net (Timothy C. May)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:32:22 +0800
To: jfricker@vertexgroup.com (John F. Fricker)
Subject: Re: [NOISE] Re: The Big Lie

At 11:54 PM 1/28/96, John F. Fricker wrote:
>My grandfather was drafted towards the end of world war ii. he was a
>doctor and was among the first medical teams to land at anzio. his
>hospital was the first to arrive at auswitz <sp?>. When asked how that
>affected him, my grandmother said "After he returned from the war there
>was no joy left in him."
>
>I do not doubt the existance of prison camps in the third reich. Whether
>the stories have been exaggerated is another question. Besides in this day
>and age where Isreal is a nuclear arsenal run by nutty rightwing warlords
>who in their right mind would dare belittle their tragedies.

You need to read a wider variety of articles, and gain an understanding of
irony used to make a point. I sometimes despair when I get these comments.
(The ones I get in private mail often reveal incurable cluelessness, even
if the correspondents are just high school students who somehow found the
CP list.)

To make it clear to those readers out there who take all posts as literal
(and who didn't read my note at the bottom!), I was not doubting that Jews
were exterminated.

Also, John, you need not quote my entire article at the end of your own
comments. Use your editor to quote only the parts you wish to discuss.

--Tim

Boycott espionage-enabled software!