1996-01-13 - Re: PRZ “battle lost”

Header Data

From: Gordon Campbell <campbelg@limestone.kosone.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 332ae6badaa6c8a7e18620f428eb06ede2f3f4feba7120e47d3bcf20e3586775
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960113011159.006d3228@limestone.kosone.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 09:27:25 +0800

Raw message

From: Gordon Campbell <campbelg@limestone.kosone.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 09:27:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: PRZ "battle lost"

-----
Gordon R. Campbell, Owner - Mowat Woods Graphics
P.O. Box 1902, Kingston, Ontario, Canada  K7L 5J7
Ph: (613) 542-4087   Fax: (613) 542-1139
2048-bit PGP key available on request.

Thread