1996-01-01 - Who sent me this message?

Header Data

From: Steve14571@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 460eefe3f451c0b18c6a79342f0fd973d9826c099c06f1c39e840a2cb5976f87
Message ID: <96010111133328712586@emout04.mail.aol.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1996-01-01 16:29:56 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 00:29:56 +0800

Raw message

From: Steve14571@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 00:29:56 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Who sent me this message?

Someone from this list sent me a message encrypted with the international
version of PGP 2.6.2.  Unfortunately, my system crashed and lost the email
address...  Plaintext of the message follows:

Hi Stephen,

>Me too 8^)  This is a 2047 bit key (I think big)
:-) As I can see. How did you generate this key? Are you using a
special version of PGP?

Maybe something about myself to start with:
I'm from Belgium (that small spot between France, Germany and the
Netherlands). I work in a bank (no, this does not mean that I'm
swimming in money!) as a system engineer. We work mainly with A-Series
mainframes from UNISYS. At home I spent some time on the internet, my
PC, reading a good book and last but not least having a beer with my
friends.

That's it for now, looking forward to hear from you again.

Happy New Year!

Luc

Whoever sent me this message please write back, and send a public key so that
I can respond.

Thread