1996-01-15 - Re: Phil Z getting through customs

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: Brad Shantz <bshantz@nwlink.com>
Message Hash: 547c3f943cf9ee501abeae28b351d38f402653fa1f2b02c22947b285fb2bc7df
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.960115081539.27043E-100000@usr1.primenet.com>
Reply To: <199601121612.IAA06275@montana.nwlink.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-15 08:39:32 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 16:39:32 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 16:39:32 +0800
To: Brad Shantz <bshantz@nwlink.com>
Subject: Re: Phil Z getting through customs

    answer the questions truthfully and they can not detain you???

	yeah, that's what it says.  BS.  ask any of us who have been
    detained by the zealots.  I was detained 36 hours at LA, 18 at
    Dulles, etc.  If you've made the list, you've made the list, and a
    custom's inspector with a bug up his ass is a nasty person.

	Rule 1:	 smile regardless of the adversity
	Rule 2:	 other than the three questions on the form, say nothing
	Rule 3:  never use LA or Dulles -pick an airport with humans.

	well, I guess I had better admit it; the travelling public got
    their money's worth in LA. after customs had shredded and Xray'd
    everything and I was tired, very tired after the long one from New
    Delhi to LA, I was hostile enough to humiliate them sufficiently to
    close all nearby lines --then I mooned them. TS and the red mask can
    be a wonderful excuse!  I guess I just havent learned --and I was over
    50!  Dulles was previous history....  oh, yeah, they have not bugged
    me for some time.

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....

Thread