1996-01-15 - Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION…

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 54d68f66a7dc32127983b9731551c85365f85519408a0a687cc691ecbad355aa
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.960115073618.27043B-100000@usr1.primenet.com>
Reply To: <199601141734.SAA23618@utopia.hacktic.nl>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-15 07:59:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 15:59:07 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 15:59:07 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: COMMUNITY CONNEXION...

On Sun, 14 Jan 1996, Anonymous wrote:

> Attila sez:
>
> >         the SWC is a prime example of very narrow view which is trying to
> >     "control" what we can say --unfortunately, SWC is guilty of the same
> >     mind-control tactics as the core Nazi party which persecuted them  ==
> >     a very poor example.  In Germany, trading on collective guilt they
> >     will never stop feeding, they have effectively controlled the issue
> >     so that _any_ speech or revision against their agenda is a hate crime,
> >     and therefore a serious felony.
>
>    Sounds like you're a little weak on your history, Attila. Not that I
> agree with the SWC's policies one bit, but some basic dates and facts -
> when SW was born, when he founded his C, when WW2 was, what the Nazis did
> during it and what the SWC has done since, when and how the anti-Nazi and
> hate speech laws were passed in Germany, whether "any" speech or revision
> against the SWC's agenda (or do you just mean "JEWS"?), etc - would make
> pretty short work of your nonsense.

	oh, I do not think so --I would answer you in private mail if you
    were not afraid to state a Reply-To address.  history is a
    fascinating study in continual revisionism --to the victor goes the
    right to rewrite history, or:

	I do not fear history, I intend to write it.
		--Winston Churchill

    	I could have stated my position much clearer: this particular demand
    is based on the same hysteria as has been found throughout history;
    and, see my other comments elsewhere.

    As to anonyminity, I remain,

	attila == Herr Doktor Professor Daniel Fluekiger

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....

Thread