1996-01-25 - Re: Crippled Notes export encryption

Header Data

From: “Dan Weinstein” <djw@vplus.com>
To: m5@dev.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Message Hash: 83811e8ae4fd9103deef9895f048e52febb915deeaf5df6e92c656e079f621ad
Message ID: <199601242348.PAA03565@ns1.vplus.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:15:32 +0800

Raw message

From: "Dan Weinstein" <djw@vplus.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:15:32 +0800
To: m5@dev.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Subject: Re: Crippled Notes export encryption

Dan Weinstein
djw@vplus.com
http://www.vplus.com/~djw
PGP public key is available from my Home Page.
All opinions expressed above are mine.

"I understand by 'freedom of Spirit' something quite definite -
the unconditional will to say No, where it is dangerous to say
No.
           Friedrich Nietzsche

Thread