1996-01-06 - A couple of ideas for PGP-based programs

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8f08fe02a0ee6c79618d64b8936a800c2e86a5c3a3697c0bde610049952cea14
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960106103250.00947438@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 18:43:21 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 18:43:21 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: A couple of ideas for PGP-based programs

Alan Olsen -- alano@teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
              http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
"Governments are potholes on the Information Superhighway." - Not TCMay

Thread