1996-01-21 - Re: “Noise Filter” : Cypherpunks Lite Reminder…

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a4f995cdca33b2266593c00b25db8f54bb2a7c1bccae5e1f9b9f84d89748b762
Message ID: <v02120d01ad28057284a5@[199.0.65.105]>
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 00:01:42 +0800

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 00:01:42 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: "Noise Filter" : Cypherpunks Lite Reminder...

>Just a friendly reminder to those of you overwhelmed by the noise...

While we're plugging things,

Don't forget e$pam, which has (mostly) e$-related cypherpunks postings, and
e$-filtered stuff from usenet newsgroups, and from as many mail groups as
the subscribers find for me to look at. The AustrianECON list has talks
about Hayek, Mises, et. al., and I zinged something to e$pam from it
recently about currency boards, fiat money and all that stuff.

Both e$spam, and it's companion discussion list, e$, are free. They're
sponsored by OKI Advanced Products and Hyperion, and anyone else who cares
to, for a rediculously cheap charter sponsorship rate ;-). The sponsor tags
are in the .sig of each message.

You can subscribe to e$pam and e$ by looking at the e$ home page,

http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/ .

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell
The NEW(!) e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/

Thread