1996-01-31 - My mail to Nathaniel (was Re: Re: FV Demonstrates Fatal Flaw inSoftware Encryption of Credit)

Header Data

From: “Paul M. Cardon” <pmarc@fnbc.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fb5999c3b5defce8cc924a1bab9f84e6d0a69f6310c9b5e0174bdeb44d730f66
Message ID: <199601300418.WAA00258@abernathy.fnbc.com>
Reply To: <22706.822974816.1@nsb.fv.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-01-31 01:11:50 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 09:11:50 +0800

Raw message

From: "Paul M. Cardon" <pmarc@fnbc.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 09:11:50 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: My mail to Nathaniel (was Re: Re: FV Demonstrates Fatal Flaw inSoftware Encryption of Credit)

My mailer insists that Nathaniel Borenstein wrote:
> Hello. I am Nathaniel Borenstein's automatic mail robot.

I should have suspected as much.  Hello robot.  Nice robot.  Busy
robot.

> Your message is in the highest priority category of mail that was
> not sent through the "urgent backdoor". Nathaniel WILL READ YOUR
> MAIL SOON, most likely tomorrow morning.

Busy Nathaniel.

> THE "URGENT BACKDOOR": If your message absolutely cannot wait until
> tomorrow morning, or possibly a bit later, please re-send it to the
> address "nsb+urgent@nsb.fv.com". Please make note of the special
> urgent address for future reference. Be warned, however, that
> Nathaniel can tell me to override the "urgent" delivery for anyone
> who regularly abuses it.

You gotta be kidding.  I just gotta see the response from this one.

> Additionally, if you're someone he doesn't know, Nathaniel will NOT
> ANSWER your mail if the answer is contained in the NSB FAQ.

I can most assuredly aver that my comments and questions were not
covered in the NSB FAQ. ;-)

---
Paul M. Cardon -- I speak for myself.  'nuff said.

MD5 (/dev/null) = d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Thread