1996-02-05 - No Subject

Header Data

From: karl.ike@sihope.com (Karl Ike)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0df30c7d945697c3da5cc92341126e58464b49d5c02b8fbfe908fe2476025b4d
Message ID: <199602051531.JAA07578@unix1.sihope.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 23:47:11 +0800

Raw message

From: karl.ike@sihope.com (Karl Ike)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 23:47:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Attila: I'm not in the business of running or hiding. I'm just an average,
everyday working guy that doesn't like credit reporting agencies, what they
stand for or what they do for money. I didn't say that I was going to do
this. I just had the idea! I don't have the knowledge or the money to spend.
That doesn't mean that there is someone out there that would jump at the idea.

I just don't like the idea that these assholes know more about me than my
mother and sell my private and personal information to anyone for big bucks.
My credit is fine, just ask my banker or better yet, my mom.

I am assumming that you know far more people on the internet since I have
only been on for a month and have done three e-mail. I'm just suggesting to
get the idea out and someone will take the ball and run. Yes, they will be a
hunted man, but not a US citizen. Someone out there with a laptop and a
cellular, living on a cruise ship, just may enjoy the idea.

Just me, Karl

Thread