1996-02-08 - Re: A temporal remailing (was: CDA = death of crypto)

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: lunaslide@loop.com
Message Hash: 0ec26e34d166200c12c407248a8d1cb603f3201264e3725ce27a85a3e250beeb
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.960208072240.26960A-100000@usr5.primenet.com>
Reply To: <v01530503ad3ed55ff2bf@[204.179.169.95]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-08 08:09:46 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 16:09:46 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 16:09:46 +0800
To: lunaslide@loop.com
Subject: Re: A temporal remailing (was: CDA = death of crypto)

On Wed, 7 Feb 1996 lunaslide@loop.com wrote:

> >   BAD_nws
>
> So the're going to arrest us all?  It's unconstitutional (of course!) and
> unenforcable.  It will have the same effect as Prohibition.
>
> lunaslide

	UNENFORCEABLE?  so was prosecuting Phil Zimmerman  --you might
    ask Phil how those years were and the legal bills and blacklisting?
    I'll use it; I been confronting big bad uncle for decades; big deal,
    what's one more?  will you use it?

	My only comment in reality is Tim was charitable on the date.
    Tim, how would you feel about '97 instead of '99?

	As for the dreamers on the government NOT doing something
    illegal, the line forms to the right for reeducation.

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.

Thread