1996-02-10 - Fwd: Web900 - The easiest way to charge users …

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1a720ea12f5b638df6b8b822faaa2693d3834761b270c445f15bf68238b45b54
Message ID: <v02120d0dad418bdb909b@[199.0.65.105]>
Raw Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 08:21:16 +0800

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 08:21:16 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Fwd: Web900 -  The easiest way to charge users ...

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 1996 12:29:14 -0800
From: "J. Kent Hastings" <zeus@pinsight.com>
To: ecash@digicash.com
CC: sek3@loop.com
Sender: owner-ecash@digicash.com

I just received this in email:

--
J. Kent Hastings
Assistant Director of The Agorist Institute

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com)
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell
The e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/

Thread