1996-02-23 - Re: REM_ote

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: jeffb@sware.com
Message Hash: 1c59f951331c28d5c64bc8a804f2c2b70a7778d1618eff6ee0fe960ff184a0d2
Message ID: <199602231840.NAA21651@pipe3.nyc.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 06:55:01 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 06:55:01 +0800
To: jeffb@sware.com
Subject: Re: REM_ote

Oops, Jeff, for the fun mirror; gotta watch these pseudo-random
walks, what with all the Net security deals favorably affecting
more and more c'punks.

BTW, the full REM_ote package includes articles by The Wash
Post and Fin Times, each of which have slightly different
descriptions of your clearly respected, and valuable!, company.

And another BTW, I hope you got a respectable slice of the
buyout pie. If so, keep in mind as you consider where to
dispose of your new hard-earned wealth that I design extra
virgin fancy houses to camouflage impenetrable, and not-at-all
cheesy, Swiss vaults.

Thread