1996-02-22 - Re: IPG HoaxRe: IPG Hoax?

Header Data

From: anon-remailer@utopia.hacktic.nl (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2e9155b314ab625865002d0d6e641e39ab6dc3d00d07f7f8d1d4dc1980f9c972
Message ID: <199602222131.WAA27984@utopia.hacktic.nl>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 07:35:24 +0800

Raw message

From: anon-remailer@utopia.hacktic.nl (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 07:35:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: IPG HoaxRe: IPG Hoax?

> I must admit that after the first day I've been wondering if this whole
> IPG thing isn't some kind of deep troll or early April Fool's joke.

Well, not only is "Ralph" detweiling more intensely than anyone
since the original, hitting as many hot buttons as possible,
but he does an impressive job of trying to sound erudite by
quoting various literary figures while misspellling their names
(and misspeling other words far be-yond his obvious typ1ng defishncies.)

And, of course, if he _isn't_ a hoax, he's probably representative
of the rest of his company's quality process.

Either way, he's quite impressive!

                                Dos-toy-evsky

Thread