1996-02-21 - No Subject

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 79ae5f7a0af0a1ac6b2559dac1fd5127d2c49b4bf301c3c7876f68f3f55253c7
Message ID: <QQadvy21341.199602210943@relay3.UU.NET>
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 17:45:59 +0800

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 17:45:59 +0800
Subject: No Subject

> Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 14:50:00 -0600
> From: Nemesis <richier@Onramp.NET>
> To: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: (no subject)

> How do i get off the mailing list??????

reply follows-------------------------------------------------------

to unsubscribe from the cypherpunks mailing list, send to:

		majordomo@toad.com

an e-mail message with the following text in the body of the message:

buenas suerte, nemesis.

p.s. -- a little hint: if your mail reader lets you save messages rec'd
in folders or some such thing, you should save all the messages you get

I'm thinking of putting the how to unsubscribe info for RFC-Dist and
IETF-Announce (and maybe c.punks) in a .sig file - but I hate sigs so.

obligatory crypto comment: has anyone looked at the iPower card and
gotten one to play with? Where else could one get a PCMCIA card that was
programmable and had a little memory on it? How hard would it be to make
one - in other words, what could we get the cost down to for an
encrypting pcmcia card? there couldn't be much to it, really, could there?
latest word from the other room: Buchanan 27%, Dole 26%, Lamar 13%

Thread