1996-02-29 - “wisecrackers” by Levy in March Wired

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7c9910df220b6d68385398305643bb2c8046953d877a06685d26afd368f9ced9
Message ID: <199602280216.SAA04788@netcom20.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 08:26:56 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 08:26:56 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: "wisecrackers" by Levy in March Wired

I sent this to <steven@echoync.com> but the address bounced.
in any case I thougt I would cc: the list. this is a fun
article to read, and I encourage everyone here to check it out.