1996-02-25 - Thank you, MoJo Wire beta-testers

To: motherjones-list@mojones.mojones.com
Message Hash: 97d6e8d96295be553ad144e07f3809dcc1b9fe59aa367cecd09dcd450f2c81c7
Message ID: <199602250053.QAA07841@mojones.mojones.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 20:22:09 +0800

Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 20:22:09 +0800
To: motherjones-list@mojones.mojones.com
Subject: Thank you, MoJo Wire beta-testers

Thanks for being a MoJo Wire beta-tester.  We appreciate all your comments and suggestions for our site.

We've created a new mailing list to keep people up-to-date on the happenings at the MoJo Wire:

http://www.motherjones.com/

Look for updates on:

*Our Election 96 Area:

        Regular RealAudio and text field reports from our "smarty-pants political writers."

*Mother Jones Magazine:

        We put every issue of Mother Jones magazine on-line. And we aren't just dumping in the text files either. Each issue is optimized for online viewing, with searchable databases, clickable imagemaps and more.

*Special MoJo Wire Investigative features:

        Here's where we bring you what no print magazine can. We combine the flexibilty of the Internet with in-depth reporting to give you a whole new form of investigative journalism.

	unsubscribe motherjones-list  [your e-mail address]

for example:

Again, thanks for your help and we hope to see and chat with you on our web site and Live Wire (the interactive chat area of The MoJo Wire).