1996-02-21 - Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Header Data

From: Adam Shostack <adam@lighthouse.homeport.org>
To: ipgsales@cyberstation.net (IPG Sales)
Message Hash: ad215a3376d4efbbd58671b5756305e8287fa8b3326e3032bfffe906513cfce2
Message ID: <199602211501.KAA05974@homeport.org>
Reply To: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960220205816.21251A-100000@citrine.cyberstation.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-21 15:21:10 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 23:21:10 +0800

Raw message

From: Adam Shostack <adam@lighthouse.homeport.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 23:21:10 +0800
To: ipgsales@cyberstation.net (IPG Sales)
Subject: Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

	I don't know about Futplex, but Derek and I are well paid for
our time.  In order to find the time to fairly judge this system, I
would expect to be compensated for time spent, in advance.  After all,
I wouldn't want to see your bank account disapear should your system
be broken and the company sold.

	I would be happy to not let this money influence my judging.
After all, the money is in pocket, and I've already expressed doubts
about the system.

	So, if IPG is really interested in retaining me as a judge,
lets discuss terms & conditions.

Adam

IPG Sales wrote:

| Let Derek, Inccarth, and Adam be the aribtion committee, decide whether
| the system is fataklly flawed or not - we will accept their findings
| subject to only one caveat, that they have the intellectual honesty to
| tell the truth. I believe that since Mr. Silvernail and Mr. Metzger have
| exluded themselves, that Derek, Inccarth and Adam do have that
| intellectual honesty to tell the truth - is that weighted too much in
| IPGs favor.

					               -Hume

Thread