1996-02-16 - Anonymous Posting FAQ’S Using Private Idaho

Header Data

From: wussery@slip.net
To: N/A
Message Hash: bc9f43b6c278598d601e6fdcadeecbe54d1e4322254ededcdc3a70d27598bc3e
Message ID: <4g0dpq$8u@slip.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 22:51:27 +0800

Raw message

From: wussery@slip.net
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 22:51:27 +0800
Subject: Anonymous Posting FAQ'S Using Private Idaho

There's No Elevator To Success. You Have To Take The Stairs.
Remember:"You Can't Fake The Harvest", Stephen Covey
PGP ID 0x72615C0D
url:http://www.slip.net/~wussery
Compuserve:72567,2213

Thread