1996-02-22 - No Subject

Header Data

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: d009f06ce2b3efe4edee416c86399e14a492660296e8aae1abd46d0261b85597
Message ID: <QQadzy00104.199602221144@relay3.UU.NET>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 02:27:26 +0800

Raw message

From: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 02:27:26 +0800
Subject: No Subject

At 12:32 PM 2/21/96 -0800, Wink Junior wrote:

>I must admit that after the first day I've been wondering if this whole
>IPG thing isn't some kind of deep troll or early April Fool's joke.

It is part of the "Trolling Cryptographers Protocol Internet Protocol".  The
"TCP/IP" is a secret government project to keep cryptographers busy by
posting trolls to various newsgroups where they hang out.  (Sometimes they
cross post to various groups using the same technique.  This is known as a
"Troll Bridge".)  It is a followup to the evil and ancient "Asyncronous
Protocols of the Elders of Zion. (Also known as IPv1.) The next upcoming
plot is when they Imminatize the Eschaton with the most evil plot of all...
IPv666!  (Thankfully it only works under Windows 95 so far.)
|   Remember: Life is not always champagne. Sometimes it is REAL pain.   |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | alano@teleport.com  |

Thread