1996-02-23 - IMC resolving security workshop

Header Data

From: “P.J. Ponder” <ponder@wane-leon-mail.scri.fsu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d371c45004bfdf58adf5a06a0e32c6f3b9ada135f621980f8fbe38df89314923
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9602230058.H20538-0100000@wane3.scri.fsu.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:33:39 +0800

Raw message

From: "P.J. Ponder" <ponder@wane-leon-mail.scri.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 14:33:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: IMC resolving security workshop

Thanks to Raph for his excellent write-up on the IMC workshop "Resolving
e-mail Security".

Thanks to IMC for sponsoring it and having an agenda, etc.

Thanks to the companies supporting IMC with corporate memberships, too.
hint, hint.

I am also concerned (as many on this list must be) about the 40 bits
and public perception.  If everyone thinks that Damien and the combined
computing power of France is needed for two weeks to break it, then there
is more teaching to be done, certainly.

Speaking of teaching, writing up one's notes after a meeting or
conference and posting them to the list is an excellent benefit to those
of us that didn't get to go.

ObSecureMail: I got the beta Pronto secure mail, but haven't had tome to
fool with it yet, then I got a mesage about a bad key or something.
What's up with that?
--
P.J. Ponder, individual member, IMC. (and proud of it)
--

Thread