1996-02-20 - Re: NET_run [NOISE]

Header Data

From: “David E. Smith” <dsmith@midwest.net>
To: Bruce Baugh <bruce@aracnet.com>
Message Hash: d50ec42644513d3e1f8c41f1e9a0b04b38ad49776e678b021fdc20311cb12532
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960220005248.00695cbc@204.248.40.2>
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 11:01:16 +0800

Raw message

From: "David E. Smith" <dsmith@midwest.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 11:01:16 +0800
To: Bruce Baugh <bruce@aracnet.com>
Subject: Re: NET_run [NOISE]

-----
David E. Smith,  c/o Southeast Missouri State University
1000 Towers Circle South MS 1210 Cape Girardeau MO 63701
dsmith@midwest.net, dsmith@alpha.c2.org,  PGP 0x961D2B09
(573)339-3814    http://www.midwest.net/scribers/dsmith/
"Reality is only for those lacking in true imagination."

Thread