1996-02-03 - Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

Header Data

From: Cecelia A Clancy <cacst9+@pitt.edu>
To: ErnstZundl@aol.com
Message Hash: f350c6251fb32f2920e595b87e025f17a638d21e1129d9642a8eb00903867632
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9602031749.A1161-0100000@unixs6.cis.pitt.edu>
Reply To: <960203124656_311380557@emout09.mail.aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-03 23:25:26 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 07:25:26 +0800

Raw message

From: Cecelia A Clancy <cacst9+@pitt.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 07:25:26 +0800
To: ErnstZundl@aol.com
Subject: Re: THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!

On Sat, 3 Feb 1996 ErnstZundl@aol.com wrote:

Ernst Zu"ndel's e-mail address is ezundel@cts.com.  He is on on
AOL to me knowledge.

> THE JEWS (ALL of them!) Try to kick Ernst Zundel off Usenet!!
>
> Recently several Jewish co-conspirators have tried to silence
> me!  I finally go onto Usenet to make myself open for debate,
> and the Communist conspirators write to the AOL postmaster
> and ask that they remove my account!
>
> Below are some messages I received from some of those
> people who do not believe in Free Speech.  *I* believe in
> Free Speech.  Without Free Speech, I would be unable to
> declare which books I feel should be burned, who should
> be persecuted, and who should be declared to be inferior
> or part of a race-wide conspiracy like the "Holocaust."

The above text does not feel like Zu"ndel to me.  I think
that this ErnstZundel@aol.com might very well be an imposter.
The above is not the real Zu"ndel's speaking or writing
style.  Zu"ndel does not want books burned and people persecuted
nor does he want certain races and ethnic groups declared
inferior.

Zu"ndel more likely to complain about hypocricy and lack of tolerance
than lack of capitalized Free Speech. (At least according to
what I have been exposed to of him.)

> Please do not send email to the people who complained
> about me.  I beleive in Free Speech, and so I believe in
> their right to complain about me.  I also believe that it
> just demonstrates that they are willing Fellow Travelers
> in the worldwide Communist Conspiracy, they are friends
> of the Black Helicopters of the United Nations, and they are
> enemies of the Aryan Nazi UFO's at the center of the Earth.
>
> Now, fellow Patriots and Supermen Aryans, read their
> messages and tell me what you think?
>
> >> Subj:  Re: TOS violations
> >> Date:  Mon, Jan 29, 1996 8:23 PM EDT
> >> From:  freedom@pathcom.com
> >> To: postmaster@aol.com
> >> CC: ernstzundl@aol.com, Mossad@israel.gov

Mossad?  Come on, get real.  The real Mossad would have an address
that ends in .il.   The ending .gov is for US government agencies.

"Do not write to these people", huh.  Well, I wonder if this is
because some of these addresses might all be fake?  I'll try sending to
them to see what happens.
Lemineberg!   That's a spoof on "Mark Lemire" a guy who really
works with the real Zu"ndel.

> >> *******************************************************
> If you are a *true* Patriot, and a *true* Aryan, then you *MUST*
> make the journey to Antarctica and into the volcano!!  We owe it to
> the world, we owe it to the great Adolph Hitler, and we owe it to
> the White Race.

Sorry, but the guy with the Charlie Chaplain mustache spelled his
first name "Adolf", not "Adolph."  The real Zu"ndel would not
make this misspellilng.

Cecelia Clancy
University of Pittsburgh

cacst9+@pitt.edu