1996-03-02 - Re: Seeking Position

Header Data

From: Frank Willoughby <frankw@in.net>
To: anon-remailer@utopia.hacktic.nl (Anonymous)
Message Hash: 058164182adffb660541b6626177bfd63a1c99b828c2fc48e31ec6af27820ce4
Message ID: <9603020134.AA15923@su1.in.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 11:40:08 +0800

Raw message

From: Frank Willoughby <frankw@in.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 11:40:08 +0800
To: anon-remailer@utopia.hacktic.nl (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: Seeking Position

Those interested in an Information Security-related position
might be interested in checking out:

        Cameron Carey
        Computer Security Placement Service
        (508) 393-7803

He specializes in placing InfoSec persons (only).  His contacts
are numerous and last time I checked, he knew of about a dozen
or so openings.

I have used him in the past.  He's one of very few headhunters
I have met who will actually work your resume & call you frequently
with the status (where your resume is, the type of company, etc.).

FWIW, it doesn't matter if you mention my name or not - I have no
vested interest in recommending him other than I believe that people
who do a good job ought to be recommended to others.

Best Regards,

Frank

<standard disclaimer>
The opinions expressed above are of the author and may not
necessarily be representative of Fortified Networks Inc.

Fortified Networks Inc. - Management & Information Security Consulting
Phone: (317) 573-0800   - http://www.fortified.com/fortified
Home of the Free Internet Firewall Evaluation Checklist

Thread