1996-03-01 - [AUSTIN] Local Cypherpunks Meeting Saturday

Header Data

From: combee@sso-austin.sps.mot.com (Ben Combee)
To: austin-cpunks@einstein.ssz.com
Message Hash: 0f81afe8a7ad53467b154e3ceeab23db26626c0e9d9765e189dbd03a6cc50720
Message ID: <9603011538.AA25235@sso-austin cliffy.sps.mot.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Mar 96 07:39:24 PST

Raw message

From: combee@sso-austin.sps.mot.com (Ben Combee)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 96 07:39:24 PST
To: austin-cpunks@einstein.ssz.com
Subject: [AUSTIN] Local Cypherpunks Meeting Saturday

Here is your friendly reminder of the Austin Cypherpunks meeting
tomorrow, Saturday the 2nd.  We'll meet at the Central Market Cafe at
38th and Lamar at 6PM.  Topics include the video (I'll have a
camera!), ITAR relaxation, RC4 now being called PC1, how to duck the
CDA using crypto, hardware random number generators, and stuff like
that.  The meeting should go around 2 hours depending on the crowd,
and there is a Bookstop next door if you want to browse some reading
material later.

Look for the people with technical books and/or crypto-related shirts.
They will be us.

(I'm sending this to both austin-cpunks and cypherpunks.)
--
Ben Combee, CAD Software Developer, small language enthusiast, HTML dude
Motorola, Paging Products Group, Strategic Semiconductor Operation--Austin

Thread