1996-03-09 - Re: Assassination Politics(tm) was V-chips, CC, and Motorcycle Helmets

Header Data

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 41adc3da46c8eb9ff9e15f5e09dcfdd35fdf54bbf43ed516e5414fdd3f1f602c
Message ID: <9603091853.AA15821@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 05:06:27 +0800

Raw message

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 05:06:27 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Assassination Politics(tm) was V-chips, CC, and Motorcycle  Helmets

 Public Key at http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
    Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon@citenet.net>
    2048 bits key ID:C58ADD0D  1996/03/01
fingerprint=52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91

Thread