1996-03-09 - WARES - random generator

Header Data

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 467c4ada6ec21d795253b223ea6d1848e15a4d14a9e190e6dddac1bf9731c608
Message ID: <2.2.32.19960305231417.009380a8@mail.teleport.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 12:53:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan Olsen <alano@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 12:53:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: WARES - random generator

This may be of interest to people on the list...

>Subject: WARES - random generator
>Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 11:06:20 -0600
>Apparently-To: fwlist-daily@fringeware.com
>
>Sent from: email@fringeware.com (FringeWare Inc)
>
>A certain vendor of ours has approached FringeWare with an offer for
>exclusive distribution a new product, which may be of general interest
>to people reading this list.
>
>The product line is called Perfect Crypt Products and the new item
>being considered is a random number generator which plugs into the
>serial port of your PC/Mac/Sparcbook/Cray/etc., and pours out a stream
>of random numbers. The process is based on thermal radiation, the
>randomness looks quite good, and the product would retail for about us$50.
>
>If you have an interest in such a product, please let us know here
>at: email@fringeware.com  and we'll add it to our catalog.
>
>One-time pad enthusiasts and PGP officionados might consider this
>offer especially.

>pxn  *  FringeWare Inc.  *  http://www.fringeware.com

---
Alan Olsen -- alano@teleport.com -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l alano@teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon
"I, Caligula Clinton... In the name of the Senate and the people of Rome!"
   - Bill Clinton signing the CDA with the First Amendment bent over.

Thread