1996-03-22 - Re: LET’S ROCK!!!!

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: weinberg@accessus.net (WThinker)
Message Hash: 65890510b5c9c926e3e3dbbd2bf9862a9409c3ca0896feed5d874cfbc01d2569
Message ID: <199603221537.KAA23507@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <199603221326.HAA22835@mtvernon1.accessus.net>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-22 18:18:23 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 02:18:23 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 02:18:23 +0800
To: weinberg@accessus.net (WThinker)
Subject: Re: LET'S ROCK!!!!

WThinker writes:
> Ok, here is the situation.  I have a person mad at me in one of my mailing
> lists.  Turns out, this person was the owner of the mailing list!  Well now
> I'm stuck, knocked out of the list.  The owner can not see any of my mail,
> no matter how hard I try.  I need some ideas to eather get through to her,
> or really fuck up the mailing list.
>
> Any ideas?

1) Learn to spell.
2) Figure out what the cypherpunks mailing list is for; you don't seem
   to know.
3) I will point out that deliberately trying to disable or sabotage a
   computer on the net is a federal crime, and that you are probably
   currently engaging in conspiracy to do so.

.pm

Thread