1996-03-11 - Re: Another Motivation for the CDA (Federal Sentencing Guid

Header Data

From: Deranged Mutant <wlkngowl@unix.asb.com>
To: JonWienke@aol.com
Message Hash: 913a5f7ad328fcc57add8b300f0000b6311dc9472b0a94bbb749b48d2aa0bb9e
Message ID: <31437C99.35BD@unix.asb.com>
Reply To: <960310020800_242145444@emout09.mail.aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-11 22:05:28 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 06:05:28 +0800

Raw message

From: Deranged Mutant <wlkngowl@unix.asb.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 06:05:28 +0800
To: JonWienke@aol.com
Subject: Re: Another Motivation for the CDA (Federal Sentencing Guid

WARNING: The word "crypto" appears only once in this post.

JonWienke@aol.com wrote:
> What difference does that make?  If you are deranged enough to murder someone
> because they are selling crack in your territory, you are deranged enough to
> shoot your manager after getting fired from McDonalds, or to do any number of
> heinous things that ahve nothing to do with drug laws.  Sick people will
> still do sick things, even if some of them are legalized.

Did someone say "deranged"? ;)

If you're involved in the crack trade, chances are low level dealers
are supporting your habit.  Crack tends to make people deranged, and
the pressure of the competition and illegality don't do much for one's
paranoia.

The character who shoots his boss at Micky D's may well be speeded out
or coked up too.  The drugs tends to make one muy loco.

Then again, people don't see much wrong with executing criminals or
going into another country and killing off the civillians because their
petty dictator president would suck the cocks of US/European corporations
so what do you expect?  The derangement is pretty widespread in America.
You got Waco wackos hiding from black helicopters enforcing the Zionist
conspiracy to make Amerikkka part of the one-world government run by
a cabal of Jewish lesbians from the Andromeda galaxy.

I think the crackheads shooting each other on street corners are quite
down to earth in comparison.

ObCrypto: None.

--Rob

Thread