1996-03-31 - Re: Electronic locksmiths are watching you (Belgium’s ban onPGP)

Header Data

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a27f20ff7919407d3f82e806dd7b019f7e7d5d56b18465a90798455f76a16169
Message ID: <9603311631.AB23359@cti02.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 03:57:07 +0800

Raw message

From: jf_avon@citenet.net (Jean-Francois Avon (JFA Technologies, QC, Canada))
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 03:57:07 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Electronic locksmiths are watching you (Belgium's ban onPGP)

 Public Key at http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
    Jean-Francois Avon <jf_avon@citenet.net>
    2048 bits key ID:C58ADD0D  1996/03/01
fingerprint=52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91

Unsollicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at a rate of 165 $ U.S. per
hours.  Any sender of unsollicited commercial e-mail will be considered as to
have accepted the above mentionned terms.

Thread