1996-03-24 - Re: New Beta Test of PGPfone available WINDOWS ‘95 Included!

Header Data

From: jis@mit.edu (Jeffrey I. Schiller)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b3e48aaa5601506aee10171c5cc0f12a3e7e0b14f02cf6241feecb6d8e58798c
Message ID: <9603241538.AA19602@big-screw>
Reply To: <jis-2103962151470001@jismac.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-24 15:52:40 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 23:52:40 +0800

Raw message

From: jis@mit.edu (Jeffrey I. Schiller)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 23:52:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: New Beta Test of PGPfone available WINDOWS '95 Included!

(A copy of this message has also been posted to the following newsgroups:
alt.security.pgp, sci.crypt)

Thread